About Myself

 Hi guys welcome to my blog, and Im going too introduce myself.. Soo first of all my full name is Rizqita Ghina Fawziya Nurherizza, my friends and family usually calls me Ata or you can call me Ghina too. I was born in lahat, South Sumatra on 13th December 2004. I am teh last child of 3, my eldest brother is 29 years old and my older sister is 25. We're pretty close to eachother even though we have really huge age gap. 

When i was 2 years old, my familly finally moved back to bandung and then i live at kiara sari street number 22 until now. 

And if you're wondering what my hobbies are.. well same because I dont have any particular hobbies I guess BUT I really enjoy driving by myself while listening to some music and sightseeing. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Goal And Ambition