My Goal And Ambition

Hi and hellow to everyone who visits my blog ✋😁

Talking about goals and ambition, well I am not an ambitious person, but i do have some goals that i want to achieve. 

I will graduate from hingschool this year, maybe in about 3 months. That also means i have to apply for college. Ugh time flies, still can’t accept the fact that i am 18 years old and just clicks away from being an adult. Im pretty much scared of how adulthood and how college life would feel like, but i have to get through it right? 

Now lets talk about my goal for this year. 

Since im going to college, i really want to go to Padjadjarann University, Majoring in Anthropology. I have other options for college but the most logical and easiest to get in depending on my grade is if i went to unpad. I really hope i can get in through snpb by that i also hope that i got choosen as an eligible student.. i’ve tried my best to achieve  good grade. I Studied harder than i usually do  , i spend a lot of times so i can  achieve good grade for my project and assignments. I like to study or doing my homework while hanging out with my friends, i always spare some time for it.I can say i shed a lot of tears while studying or doing my homework hehe. I put soo muuuch effort for my grades, and i hope it can pass the passinggrade, and i willl get accepted at Padjadjaran University trough snbp.

Actually, I want to enter anthropology at the University of Indonesia. But im not that confidence,  the passing grade is too high for me. My family doesnt really support me about my personal choice. Because they said that its too far and my mom still wants to stay with her, i cant leave her alone  since my dad passed away anyway, she needs me. But i will try to apply if i didnt get accepted at Padjadjaran University. Me and my dad already talked about my plans before he passed away. He useed to be so supportive about my choice, because he works at BIN. And If get to gradute as an criminologist maybe we would work at the same field. Sadly i have to burry that dream, but its okay theres a lot of other paths

Another goal for this year is that i want to change my physique. I want to loose some weight and start a healthy diet. I already start some program. I work out twice a week and went for a run or walk every weekend. I hope i can get consistent and achieve my goals

Thats all for my 2023 goals. Im just going to do my best at evrything so i can achieve the best result. I dont have any big expectation because i dont want to be upset.i’ll just go with the flow. You know hardwork always paid off 👍💝

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Myself